Thin Film Materials
AMP offers one stop shopping for your evaporation materials, sputtering targets, crucible inserts and E-Beam emitter parts.
AMP provides a variety of evaporation materials to the thin film and vacuum deposition industry. Materials are available in purities ranging from 99.9% to 99.9999%.
Evaporation materials are available in the following forms:
- Starter Source
Sputtering targets are available for all sputtering systems such as round, rectangular, S-gun, Delta and Ring. Materials are available in purities ranging from 99.9% to 99.9999%. Custom designs are also available upon request.
Standard Tolerance Specifications
- Tolerance on Diameter for Round Targets is +/-0.010"
- Tolerance on Thickness for All Targets is +/-0.010"
- Tolerance on Flatness for Round Targets is 0.003" per inch of length
- Tolerance on Flatness for Rectangular Targets up to 4"x 4" is 0.003" per inch of length
- Tolerance on Flatness for Rectangular Targets up to 5"x15" is 0.015" corner-to-corner.
- Total Indicator Movement (T.I.R).
- Tolerance on Flatness for Rectangular Targets up to 5"x36" is 0.025" corner-to-corner. T.I.R.
We manufacture targets to tighter specifications for an extra fabrication charge.
Available Crucible Materials
AMP provides crucibles in 14 different materials.
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Aluminum oxide (Al2O3)
- Zirconium oxide (ZrO2)
- Vitreous carbon
- Boron nitride (BN)
- Intermetallic (BN/TiB2)
- Tungsten (W)
- Quartz (SiO2)
- Zirconium (Zr)
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Copper (Cu)
- Titanium carbide (TiC)
Electron beam emitter assembly parts
AMP supplies emitter assembly parts for Temescal and Telemark electron beam guns.
Please contact us for Part numbers and ordering information.